Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Memories

Little baby boys have been on my mind a lot lately because we've recently been blessed with two little guys, Hudson, born in December and Colby, born in April.   We weren't sure we'd have another grandson and felt mighty lucky to have their cousin, Cameron now ten, lead the pack not only as the oldest, but the only boy.  

As I was browsing through an old, cloth covered photo album the other day I came across this trio of very small pictures of my beloved when he was just a new born.  If my memory serves me right, I think he was only about four weeks old.

I love that Opa's shadow is in this picture too!

Could a young mom look any prouder of her little boy?


These pictures are a treasure to me because I love the man that this little baby grew into!

No comments: