Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baby Love, My Baby Love!

Monday afternoon my beloved and I had a wee visit with our Grandson Hudson.  What a fun little guy he is.  He is a non-stop smiler and he entertained us rather than the other way around.  Here are a few pictures of our delightful visit!

All of a sudden he grabbed the bottle and held it, we were joking about what a mean Nanny I was.  No Hudson, you hold it yourself if you want to eat!






If this isn't Baby Love what is?

 




Check out my two little toofers!


This is my first time feeding Hudson solids, after a few faces he ate it all up!

Thank you for the wonderful afternoon visit Hudson.  You are a delight and very much loved by your Papa and Nanny!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Mom, these are precious! I missed these photos the first time around! Hudson was all smiles for you and Dad. He loves & adores you soooo much {me too}. xoxo

Allyson said...

Oh April, you don't know the half of it! He was so funny. I never smiled so much as Monday! He is a little love that's for sure. xx