Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Year Begins...Tomorrow!

Well you'd never, ever know what an exciting year 2011 has been by looking at my Blog that's for sure.

Motor Mouth Mom obviously wasn't motoring on here that's for sure.  I've decided to abandon, this one for the present and try something new for me.

A photo a day for 2012.  I invite you to take the journey with me through pictures beginning tomorrow!

Here's the link:
http://motoringthrough2012.blogspot.com/

The format of the blog will change, I've still to figure that out, but you can be sure change it will!

In the meantime, wishing you a Very Happy New Year.  May 2012 bring you all that your heart desires!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Allyson, I just wanted to write on this blog: Just 3 more days and then...... it is january 4 2012 Exactly one jear after your last writing. But you just got us!
I like to walk with you and your pictures on your new blog.
And I wish you, Dick and your family more nice "walks" through this New Year.
Love from Marion.